If you’re looking for a unique experience, you can’t go wrong with a ride in one of our double kayaks that let you see the marine life below.
Epic Surf Whale Adventure
- Adult Ages 10+ • Under 125kg with no medical conditions/back/neck injuries
- Private Charter
- Family (2 Adults + 1 Child)
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Kids)
- Family (2 Adults + 3 Kids)
Whale & Wildlife Encounter aboard Epic Surf
- Informative Commentary from our experienced crew
- Chance to encounter Whales, Dolphins, Turtles, Sharks or Seals
- An intimate, non crowded, up close and personal experience to remember
- Arrive 30 mins before departure for safety briefing and boarding
- Must be 6 years or older, and not suitable if you have any back, neck issues or injuries, mobility issues or are pregnant due to the seating configuration of the vessel. We have a slower, more stable Lake cruise vessel that is suitable for less mobile, pregnant or injured passengers FREESPIRIT CRUISES
This tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to go out, if the minimum is not reached we will reschedule!
Private Whale Watching Charters from $999 available. Please call us for details to schedule an exclusive tailor made adventure for your group
We are open every day and schedule tours daily in the morning and after lunch. Only bad seas or weather prevents us from going out
- Don’t forget a camera, your phone is fine just make sure it’s charged and don’t drop it! (we take all care but no responsibility for any lost or wet items during the tour)
- Wind and water proof clothing as it can get cold in the winter months, beanie and or gloves (we have spray jackets and beanies for you if needed)
– If you require mediations, please ensure you have all that you need with you, we have limited first aid on board.
– If you have a pre-existing injury or health condition we recommend you consult your Dr before cruising and If you are pregnant or have a back or neck injury, this tour is not suitable .
- If you get sea sick or are not sure, visit a chemist and get some sea sickness tablets, also we recommend not to consume too much before touring.
- There is a small locker under your seat on the vessel for small bags, not suitable for loose or valuable items we have a locker at the Boatshed for those.
We would love to go out everyday, however sometimes mother nature does not agree. We monitor the conditions daily and will try and give us much notice as possible if we are not able to operate, however it may not be until the morning of the cruise. We always advise via sms re schedule changes at least 1 hour prior to the cruise, so if you are more than 30mins away and the weather looks questionable, call us to confirm. We will always reschedule you or refund you if we cannot operate on the day of your cruise.
Cancellations can be made 48 hours prior to departure, cancellations less than 48 hours prior to departure or “no show” will result in no refund.
This tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers and good weather to depart. If the minimum pax is not reached or the seas or the weather is deemed unsuitable by our skippers at their discretion you will be rescheduled or refunded.
Private Whale Watching Charters available. Please call us for details to schedule an exclusive tailor made adventure for your group